Knot-Tying Nipper Instructions
- Insert butt end of mono into tube and wedge line inside nipper base.
- Lock line in bottom notch and wrap line around tube 5 times. Slide tag end of line through top slot and out tube end.
- Insert fly line through tube.
- Use the pusher slide to push knot off end of tube while pulling on loose end of mono.
Fly Threading Instructions
- Hook eye should be clear of all material.
- Cut tippet at 45 degrees for maximum sharpness.
- Match tippet size with appropriate hook size assignment. Each funnel is marked with maximum tippet clearance.
- Insert hook eye in appropriately marked magnetic slot. Do not force, as magnets will position and hold hook eye in place.
- If hook eye fails to slide into slot, go to next larger slot.
- Slide tippet down funnel, through hook eye and release hook from slot.